The Only Public Relations Guide You’ll Ever Need
The Only PR Guide You’ll Ever Need is a comprehensive, self-guided workbook on how to incorporate good public relations into your business, whether you’re pre-startup, or have been running a corporation for decades. It’s a map that blends new communication methods with responsible and earnest counsel, sourced from PR and business experts alike.
Please read below for answers to frequently asked questions before purchasing.
- Only an e-mail address is required.
- Please allow one business day to receive the e-book by e-mail. You will not receive it automatically after payment.
- Please contact me only if you do not receive your e-book within a few days.
- If you are picking up in Vancouver, only an e-mail address is required.
- Please be aware that I may only have a limited stock on hand. If I need to order more, it may take some time to arrive before I can ship to you. You can order from Amazon below if you’d like it shipped faster.
- Please contact me if you require your book to be signed, want to track your shipment, or would like to receive a refund.
Why isn’t an audio book available?
- I chose not to record and sell an audio version of my book because it is an interactive guide that is meant to solicit input from the reader. I would suggest purchasing the electronic book at minimum, which will let you fill out answers to the questions and notes to create your own Public Relations plan.
HOW TO CITE FROM MY BOOK
As a book editor, I know it can be a pain to properly cite books and e-books. Here are some guidelines to help!
#. Sandra Nomoto, The Only Public Relations Guide You’ll Ever Need (self-pub., 2019), page numbers, PDF/name of application.
Nomoto, Sandra. The Only Public Relations Guide You’ll Ever Need. Self-published, 2019. PDF/name of application.
Hard copy book
#. Sandra Nomoto, The Only Public Relations Guide You’ll Ever Need (self-pub: CreateSpace, 2019), page numbers.
Nomoto, Sandra. The Only Public Relations Guide You’ll Ever Need. Self-published, CreateSpace, 2019.
RAUCOUS NOTEBOOKS FOR THE BRAZEN WANDERER
Need motivation to write down your genius ideas, lingering thoughts, lofty goals, memorable dreams, bucket list, big vision, or master plan but want to make a bold statement? Click on the images below to order on Amazon along with your usual orders; $11.11 USD each. Click here for Amazon Canada.
If you’re a retailer who’d like to carry some journals, please contact me!