SANDRA NOMOTO MEDIA KIT
Sandra Nomoto headshot (square)
Sandra Nomoto headshot (landscape)
Sandra Nomoto author photo
Photographer credit Tosha Lobsinger. Please do not edit photos.
View Sandra Nomoto’s short and long biographies here.
POTENTIAL INTERVIEW TOPICS
- Running my current business, The Content Doctor
- Topics around marketing or content, especially for vegan businesses or influencers
- The self-publishing process and how I help potential authors complete their books
- My personal vegan journey (from 2007 to eating fully vegan in 2018)
- My previous background running a public relations agency from 2008 to 2018
- My first book, The Only Public Relations Guide You’ll Ever Need
- My experience in the social impact/sustainable business world, and what these communities aren’t talking about
- Living in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- The vegan scene in Vancouver
- Being a woman of colour in business
- Growing up as a Filipina Canadian
- How I conceived and self-published the world’s first vegan marketing book, Vegan Marketing Success Stories, a completely vegan book (ink and all team members involved)
- What vegan founders, entrepreneurs, and marketers will learn from the book: all the possible marketing tactics mentioned that contribute to a cohesive marketing strategy
- The individual marketing stories of the contributors in the book, who are in various industries: Non-profit, food & beverage, ecommerce and retail, travel and hospitality, fashion, beauty and personal care products, fitness, nutrition, wellness, personal and professional services, events, influencers, and marketing/creative agencies or services. (I can also introduce them to you as potential guests or appear along with them.)
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
PAST MEDIA INTERVIEWS
- Plant Yourself webcast
- Global BC
- SoFlo Vegans Podcast
- Conscious Living Radio
- The Bloody Vegans Podcast
- Author Nation webcast
- Jamie’s Corner podcast
- Sentientism webcast
- Vegan Business Tribe Podcast (co-hosted)
- Vegan Visibility webcast
- Pivot! webcast
- Canada’s Podcast
- Shaw TV Vancouver
- JoytvNews Vancouver
Please contact me for book copies and/or to request an interview.
WHERE TO BUY VEGAN MARKETING SUCCESS STORIES
- Ebook now available on Lulu.com and other sites online ($9.99 USD)
- Paperback now available on Lulu.com and select retailers ($24.99 USD)
- Audio book now available on Audible and iTunes ($19.95 USD)
- Vegan Marketing Success Stories is the first book to highlight the marketing tactics of vegan businesses around the world.
- The vegan industry is on the rise, and Vegan Marketing Success Stories is equal parts inspirational, cautionary tale, and the practical manual you’ll need to succeed today.
The vegan marketing bible you’ve been waiting for.
Billions of dollars are being invested into the vegan and plant-based industries, but who’s going to come out on top? Marketing touches almost every aspect of business: messaging, distribution, customer service, sales, and public perception. How do you know what marketing strategies or tactics work? What media or social media outlets are important, and when? And how much should you budget?
Using case studies and examples from today’s vegan industry leaders, this vegan marketing book will teach you:
- Marketing secrets of vegan and plant-based businesses around the world
- How on- and off-line tactics contribute to a cohesive strategy
- Topical issues that few marketing books are talking about
From reviewing the basics to defining the marketing terms you’ve seen but perhaps haven’t implemented, Vegan Marketing Success Stories covers your bases in marketing vegan businesses—all without requiring a million-dollar marketing budget. Learn what vegan brands did to weather the pandemic, and some that transitioned to become vegan. The vegan industry is on the rise, and Vegan Marketing Success Stories is equal parts inspirational, cautionary tale, and the practical manual you’ll need to succeed today.
Vegan Marketing Success Stories was a winner of a Vegan Choice Award in 2023. View the book trailer below.