This is an archived blog from when I ran Conscious Public Relations Inc. from 2008-2018. Excuse the potential outdated-ness!
Changing the game through business
I’ve finally finished Practically Radical and wanted to share with you 10 questions included in the Appendix that sum up how your answers would define how you address the challenges of changing the game. You’ll have to read the book to see what William C. Taylor’s explanations are.
1. Do you see opportunities the competition doesn’t see?
2. Did you have new ideas about where to look for new ideas?
3. Are you the most of anything?
4. If your company went out of business tomorrow, who would miss you and why?
5. Have you figured out how your organization’s history can help to shape its future?
6. Do you have customers who can’t live without you?
7. Do your people care more than the competition?
8. Are you getting the best contributions from the most people?
9. Are you consistent in your commitment to change?
10. Are you learning as fast as the world is changing?
Good luck in your efforts to change the world through your business!